Alivia xxx

Monday 26 January 2015

What's In My Mulberry? - Party Edition | Alivia

ello ello ello my little ones,

todays blog post is on 'What's In My Mulberry? - Party Edition' ! so basically guys around 5 months ago I got a very early Christmas present and it was the Mulberry Fold Over (Daria maybe?!) Clutch (LETS ALL SCREAM WITH EXCITEMENT), and I am still yet to use it as I don't want to spoil it because it's just so so beautiful. Anyway, on Friday I am christening it and using it for the first time so I thought I may as well do the "What's In My Bag?" tag with a little bit of a twist (always got to keep things more interesting).

Mac- Crème Cup
Us girls know just how important it is to top up our lipstick throughout the night. So ALWAYS make sure you have the lipstick you're wearing in your bag (in this case for me, the Mac Crème Cup, which I highly, highly recommend).



BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss
Okay so again you don't have to use this specific lipgloss, but oh my gosh this one is one of my favvvess!! Its a gorgeous pink gloss that tastes like pepperminty oh wow its sent from the heavens! It's always lovely to quickly apply lip gloss to add colour to our faces!

(ive actually misplaced this lipgloss and didn't have a photo, so I got this one online for you, SO sorryyy)



Mac Pressed Blot Powder
Dancing away, laughing can seriously lead to getting a bit of a sweat on which means...SHINY!!! Nobody (and I mean nobody) wants a shiny, sweaty face with makeup that looks as though it's melting off!! Apply some powder throughout the night and it will help your makeup set into place and also get rid of the shine (unless you want to embrace the shine then that's okay!!)



Hairspray
For me, this is a MUST. After lots of dancing, sweating and jumping around my perfect party hair often ends up going pretty mental so a quick trip to the toilet and some hairspray is literally  a holy grail!! Obviously you need a mini version if you are using a clutch! (unlike my huge bottle here, I ran out of my mini's!!)





Lady Million Perfume- Paco Rabanne
My signature smell. You simply CANNOT go without your favourite smell on a night out after being squashed around lots of people! Smelling nice is one of the few, loveliest things to do and also to be complimented on in my opinion! OH, I also highly recommend this perfume it is the nicest thing I have smelt in a long time, and is very long-lasting! (you can read more about it in my 2014 beauty favourites post).



And then of course all the usual's;

Money
Tissue
etc etc..
(us girls put way too much in our bags dont we?!)
So... considering this whole post is about my true love.. here she is in all her beauty!!



Thanks so much for reading and let me know what kind of things you put in your bag on a night out!!! Also, let me know what kind of other posts you want me to write!

Lots of love always,
Al x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment