Alivia xxx

Sunday 1 February 2015

January Fashion Favourites | Alivia

ello puddins..HAPPY FEBRUARY (already!!!!!),

So today I am going to be doing a more fashion based post on my 'January Fashion Favourites'. I can't be the only one of us that genuinely thinks they have an addiction to spending money (can I?!). Anyway, here's a few things that I've just been LOVING for everyday/casual and even smart wear!!

Also, I will just apologise for the dominantly poor image quality. It's very unlike me but all the photos were pre-taken :(

 
Topshop Ultimate Faux Leather Biker Jacket
Now for me, this jacket is on my list of holy grails. I wear it most days for sixth form because it goes with literally ANYTHING. If I want a more casual outfit day, this jacket immediately dresses it up (and is still sooo comfy). It's warm, comfy and just beautiful.
 
 
 
ITS CURRENTLY ON SALE SO HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK:
 


Topshop Cocoon Sweat
The comfiest item I own (apart from my pyjamas hehe). I absolutely ADORE this sweat SO SO much. I pair it with leggings and some converse on cosy days, and ripped jeans if I want to dress it up a little bit. With wavy, beachy hair this sweat looks stunning! It's available in many colours as well (all of which I  want).




Link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&productId=17301857&categoryId=1093304&parent_category_rn=208524



Topshop Blue and White Speckle Shirt
Shock horror, another Topshop product (addicted okay, everything is just too nice to leave). This shirt has been one of my most worn items of January, the chiffon material is just so so soft on the skin which makes it comfortable for every occasion. You can't really see from the photos but there's actually a striped detail on the shirt which I just l o v e because it adds texture to the piece. The colour really matches my hair and skin tone and has been the cause of many compliments (thank you Topshop!!!).

 
 
(COLOURED PHOTO BELOW)



Link: (im so so sorry I cant find it ANYWHERE!)

Topshop Luxe Faux Fur Boxy Gilet
Classy, smart and very cute, this gilet is one of my more different (yet head over heels in love with) items from January. Silk lined and fur (what more could a girl ask for?!), unbelievably comfy and very warm for these cold, snowy months. This gilet pairs beautifully with the shirt above (see picture) and a pair of jeans, perfect for meals and nights out. I've been so impressed by Topshop recently (in case you couldn't tell), and would highly recommend anyone to visit it now!!



Link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&productId=15560604&categoryId=1093323&parent_category_rn=208526

Black Converse All Star
Standard little shoe that is again, on my list of holy grails. Affordable, and go with absolutely everything, I have been LIVING in these recently!! They're so simple, yet I think they look so  effective and can really give an outfit some character. Great substitute for boots when we all chose comfort (me most of the time) and yeah, just bloody love them.

 



(yes, I know my feet are very small)

Link: http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2413100347

I didn't expect this to be a Topshop Haul but it kind of turned into one (oops) so sorry for that! Let me know what your January Fashion Favourites were in the comments below!! Thanks so much for reading!!

Lots of love always,
Al x xx






6 comments:

  1. Love the gilet! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so so much!! i love it too, its so cute xxx

      Delete
  2. hey! thanks, i wear it ALL the time!! so so cosy!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love the leather jacket! You look so good in it :)

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    Bridget xx

    ReplyDelete