Alivia xxx

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit Review | Alivia

hello again,
I hope you're all having a great time now half-term is over (I doubt it) and I hope you're all well and good.
 
Today's post is yet another review (sowwi) and it is on the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.
 
I ran out of concealer and was in desperate need of a new one, which blended in well and didn't end up looking flakey after a few hours (which my old one sometimes did, which made me saddddd). I had a look around and was recommended this concealer kit at the Bobbi Brown counter. The kit contains a Creamy Concealer (Beige) and also a Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (Pale Yellow).
 
 
This concealer has been fabulous to me. It's so soft and has a gorgeous texture for the skin which does not feel cakey at all. Simple and easy to blend with an outstanding coverage, especially for dark circles around eyes. The setting powder I thought was such a great idea, because it stops the concealer going flakey, and helps to set it for the whole day. The powder also helps to highlight when used under the eyes, making the face look so natural and healthy. At £24.50 i am very pleased with my purchase and recommend it to anybody!!
 
What are your most-loved concealers?
 
Lots of love always,
Al x x x
 
 
Instagram: al_wragg
Twitter: @AliceWragg

4 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing concealer kit. My favourite concealer is probably the Collection Lasting Perfection one. It's so cheap and does the job for me :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is !!
      YES i need to get my hands on it xx

      Delete
  2. I need this! It looks so nice, hopefully I can get it soon !

    Beccasbeautyandbits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its honestly amazing i still looove it!xx

      Delete