Alivia xxx

Tuesday 17 February 2015

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Review | Alivia

Hello you gorgeous people,
 
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in ages; I've been doing mock exams AND I've been poorly :( !! BUT don't worry I've got a few posts lined up and ready for you allll...
 
You know when its winter and all your makeup is really pale and after a while you just get sick of it and you need to go dark? Well this happened to me and I decided to treat myself to a new foundation. At first i wanted the new 'Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation' and as i went to John Lewis, they didn't even have it (cry). Although never fear, i went over to the Yves Saint Laurent counter and literally fell in love with the Le Teint Touche Éclat in B40 and within minutes i had it in my bag (im a very bad impulse buyer oops).
 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely ADORE this foundation. It's so, so light on the face but offers a really good coverage and is a perfect colour match to my skin. It's so effortless and easy to blend (i use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it) and can be easily built up depending on the coverage you require! (Is it weird to say that it also smells amazing? i don't know why but it just does okay). It cost me £31, which may seem a lot, but i would highly, highly recommend it to anyone- it hasn't affected my skin and has stayed on my face all day (which makes it perfect for them horrendous days at work and school).
 
What are your favourite foundations? Let me know!!
 
Lots of love always,
Al x x x

Instagram: al_Wragg
Twitter: @AliceWragg

2 comments:

  1. So keen to try this! I have the YSL Touch Eclat illuminating concealer and it is my favourite one yet - even though it has a huuuge price tag :P I definitely want to try this XX
    MAKE IT RAYNE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that concealer is amaaaazing!!!!!!!!!

      highly reccomend!!xx

      Delete