Alivia xxx

Sunday 22 February 2015

Nars Blush- Orgasm | Alivia

hello queens,
 
 
so, i'm sure it's not just me, but i'm really specific about what blush i use(?). I'm not a huge fan of really obvious blush, because i don't think it looks natural and can completely ruin a gorgeous face of makeup, however i feel like it is an essential part of a make up routine. For me, i actually hadn't purchased a high-street blusher like my normal products because i was happy with the ones i had, and also hadn't found a high-street one i liked...UNTIL...
 
 
 
 
Nars 'Orgasm' (name is slightly unusual but hey ho). This blusher is a Cult Favourite and is highly raved about by the blogging and YouTube community, so when my friend recommended it as well, i though why not!? (typical me). When i first saw this blush i thought it looked a bit too glittery for my liking, but i was so wrong!!! It offers such a stunning glisten to the cheek, and not an overpowering glitter like i first thought. The glitter acts like a highlight in the light of the sun and really opens up the face to look nice and healthy!! The actual base colour of this blush is a coral-ly pink and i just adore it. It's natural, sparkly and beautiful, i honestly couldn't ask for any more! I LOVE IT. I apply my blush with one of my all-time favourite brushes, the Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush (its the mini silver one but i can't find out it's full name sorry!).

This product is £23.
 
I absolutely love Nars. Do any of you have any Nars products you adore?! If so, please let me know because i would really like to try them out!
 
Lots of love always,
Al x x x

Instagram: al_wragg
Twitter: @AliceWragg


8 comments:

  1. We don't get NARS where I stay but if I was to buy one product it would definitely be 'Orgasm'. You weren't exaggerating when you said it is a cult fave - EVERYONE loves it!

    MAKE IT RAYNE

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no!!! maybe u could get it shipped?
      yeah its fab i lovvve it xx

      Delete
  2. This was one of my first NARS products and it's still one of my favourites! It wears for a really long time, and isn't as glittery as it appears in the pan. It's a gorgeous shade! Douceur is another of my favourites.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. strangely this is actually my first Nars product!! i normally lean more to Mac but i love it!😍 yes i agree, i thought it looked way too glittery but on its amaaazing!xx

      Delete
  3. Orgasm is such a pretty shade! I wish it could pull it off more!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure you can!! its subtle and gorgeous i love it xxx

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've ever bought an expensive blush! I usually save the pricier purchases for a good quality mascara or eyeshadows. That being said, I have a dupe of this blush (NYX Pinched) and I LOVE it. It was my everyday blush for like a year and a half and it's just gorgeous, so I imagine I'd love NARS Orgasm just as much!

    Thanks for linking up to Best of Beauty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i was the same but so glad i got it!! no way i need to check out NYX i get so many good recommendations for it xxx

      Delete